I have now had 4 family members ask me to just skip ahead to the present and not try to catch my blog up. Heres the thing, I can't just do that. This blog is my pseudo way of keeping track of whats been happening in our lives. Yes believe it or not I don't think the world is enthralled with our nephews and our dog :) but it is my way of recording it all and if friends and family want to see what we are up to also, that is a great bonus. So my compromise with said family members is this: One week from today, I will be caught up. I will mostly post just pictures with a brief description if any of the event. I have 9 posts to do in 7 days, so wish me luck!
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I totally agree. You can do it!
did you know you can post date your blog posts? i do it all the time, since i keep my blog as a journal.
That is a lot of posts! Good luck and hooray!
Post a Comment