The boys were enamored especially Harrison who just couldn't believe his eyes that Elmo and Grover were really at HIS house. Elmo and Grover took some time to talk with the boys and asked them about cake (you know the important stuff) before leading everyone in the 'Happy Birthday' song. Then unfortunately they had to fly away and get back to Sesame Street. I wish I had the video of this and I'll post it when I get it, but it was adorable!
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Carter's First Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Man I wish Super Grover and Elmo could come and visit me on my birthday. That is a shame that Dane and Jon had to miss them... lol That is so adorable!
What a cute party. Elena would die if Elmo and Super grover came to her party. She loves them. How are you guys doing? Are you living in the SLC after all?
Post a Comment