If you would like to try her recipe, it will be featured on the menu at Z'Tejas during the Chile Festival that runs Sept 7th - Sept 27th. You really should taste this, I am a huge Foodie and this is the best thing I have eaten in years. Also a link to the recipe is found here http://www.fox13now.com/news/seenontv/kstu-recipe-hazelnut-chile-cheesecake-brownies,0,7700384.story *Side Note, if you are baking this is a high altitude area like Utah make sure to only add half of the baking powder.
We are super excited for Natalee and her big win, Congrats!! And Yes, thank you for asking, I did take lots of embarrassing pictures of the TV while she was on baking and winning. I am that kind of proud annoying little sister, See below :)

3 comments:
That is so cool Amy. I'm definitely trying the recipe!
I would expect nothing less from our Natalee!!
This is awesome! I definately want to try the recipe!
Post a Comment