Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Dad's Wedding in Zion's March 21, 2009

These are pictures from my Dad's Wedding this past March. I realize this is a massive picture spew but that is partly what this blog is all about. Our trip to Southern Utah was eventful and we had a very fun time. We stayed at this cute bed and breakfast at the mouth of Zion's Canyon and had a really yummy brunch! The boys did a little hiking and Chris and Laura even brought a Bumble Berry Pie for us to have the following week (So good!). Harrison and the cute flower girls did really well and were so fun to play with. What a great backdrop for a wedding!







































3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I know Dane's genes have absolutely nothing to do with Harrison, but I swear that boy looks like him! In some of those pictures, I would've thought Harrison belonged to you guys! We need to hang out...big plans this weekend?

Menlove Family said...

Looks like it was so nice! Your family seems fun :)

Amy and Dane said...

People always say that Harrison looks like Dane's kid. When Chris & Laura were in France we had a reception to go to and all the neighbors from my old ward thought the nephews were our kids. Crazy! and Michelle you are so sweet! My family is pretty crazy ;)