Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Things

On Facebook I have been 'Tagged' a hundred times to complete a list of 25 random facts about me which I recently did but I thought I would share them on our blog too. Here it is, I will also post Dane's later too:

1. I love my life!

2. I love being super productive and feel on top of the world when I am.

3. My husband is pretty much the best guy of all time.

4. Our dog is the shiz. Period.

5. I use to love my job and be pretty amazing at it but have slowly been broken down by "The Man" which really is like 2 specific men and now it's not my favorite thing at all to do. But on the bright side I love my freedom, schedule, and ability to work from home.

6. I have a problem with people who feel the are naturally Entitled - Yuck...

7. I enjoy being artsy and have not done the kind of photography I enjoy quite some time now. But I vow to do it again once I have a handle on everything.

8. I love organization, hate cleaning, but can't stand to live in a mess.

9. I am easily annoyed by people who make obvious bad decisions and then expect sympathy when it falls apart.

10. I am sassy, opinionated, and can smell sarcasm a mile away. I also feel like I can read people very well.

11. My husband and I are moving to Connecticut in a month and we are incredibly unprepared but have faith that everything will just fall into place

12. I am a blogger www.DaneAndAmy.blogspot.com

13. I consider myself a Hot Chocolate Connoisseur

14. I have been married for 5 years now (seems crazy long but the best 5 years ever!)

15. I am tired of people who often tend to exhibit any number of the following traits: ultra sensitive, easily offended or wronged, never let things go, are super competitive, talk behind everyones back, don't give someone a fair chance and hypocritically welcome others with open arms who have proved their disloyalty and untrustworthiness time and time again.

16. I love silly teen movies like JUNO and Mean Girls (I'm pretty sure 'mean girls' was taken straight from the halls of skyline high school, anyone?)

17. I use to have a lot of connections and friends in the mainstream punk music world but I have faded into domestic-ness

18. I absolutely love to cook, create new dishes, and I secretly hope to write a cook book one day.

19. I would love to own a store or restaurant in the future.

20. I am one of those people who want to do a bunch of jobs professionally at some point in life. Some of those would include: Wedding Planner/ Party or Event Coordinator, Personal Trainer, Teach Kindergarten- 1st-2nd Grade, High End Catering, Photo Journalist, Professional Onsite Photographer for specific magazines and high end print work (no family and weddings), Designer of something

21. I use to love playing any sport that made me feel tough.

22. My husband and I are irrevocably obsessed with Seattle.

23. I love traveling and can't wait to do it more often with the access that we will have near NYC.

24. In January, I ate a half bag of Edamame almost every single day until I bit into a pod that was filled with chemical herbicide and have not wanted edamame ever since... rest in peace.

25. When I move, I will miss: Winder Dairy Milk ( I could write a whole blog about winder dairy milk!), Cafe Rio, Harmons, My two adorable nephews, Our first home, dough girl cookies (www.doughgirl.com), holiday traditions with my family, hearing about all the kids I use to babysit and nanny for in my old neighborhood, My sweet A car ( Yes, Aura Munroe my sweet 96 Accord will be sold before we move).

26. I love a german dish called Postume that my grandma use to make but have never tried to make it due to the fact you have to use a pressure cooker which terrifies me.

27. My favorite flowers are Peonies and large Calla Lilies

4 comments:

Whitney V said...

Hahaha!! I can't believe your #24 -My experience with the disgusting little green pods has nothing to do with chemical herbicide and everything to do with my lack of control when it comes to food: I once consumed a whole bag of Edamame for lunch and I now cannot even look at the stuff without wanting to hurl!!

Amy and Dane said...

Whit you make me smile! The day you posted your comment was one of the worst days of my entire life and I got an email with your comment and it cheered me up. Thanks

Kiersten said...

Hey Ames, I remember reading this on facebook and thinking holy shamolie you've been married 5 years? I've only been married 5 months! CRAZY! Hope all is going well!

~H said...

Amy... did I hear a rumor that your not leaving us? I miss you! We need to chat!