Monday, November 3, 2008

" Honest to Blog, this Halloween was one doodle that can't be un-did! "

This year we had a great (last) Halloween in SLC which was full of adventure. Dane and I decided to dress up as Juno & Pauly Bleeker and although my mom was less than mildly amused, I must say I was proud of our creativity.


Good Ole Sunny D


Bleek


Brooke & Dane as Jack & Sally from Nightmare before Christmas


Gotta have the Orange Tic Tacs


Our Nephew's First Time really Trick or Treating





Chris as the 'Pirate Spokesman' interviewing Harrison about Halloween


Natalee & Carter




Sarah the officially candy giver




I think the Boots and the whistle make this outfit



The full Thomas costume that Laura made (Very Impressive!)


My Dad's awesome pumpkins














What's the verdict Fertile Mertle?



Your eggo is prego.

We had such a great time spending time with our family and a few friends and were so greatful that everyone was able to make it into town. We especially enjoyed the Thomas Family traditional Halloween Meal and can't wait to have it again in a few years!

13 comments:

Jen and Rob said...

can you please post a video of him jogging.
-Rob

Amy and Dane said...

You would want to see that :)

Lindsey said...

Lookin good guys. Nice legs, Dane! :)

Adams Family said...

yes we do have a blog! and your costumes were way cute, Scott and I never dress up together it would be fun one of this days I was thinking the other day he could be willy wonka and I could be a oompa lumpa ...--Heather

Chris said...

Dane,

Your costumes are awesome. I love 'em. The one of you sitting on the chair, though, looks like you and Amy are about to do the deed like in the movie. Throw that chair out! j/k

Chris Ehat

P.S. Steph and I have a blog, it's http://www.ehatfamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

amy... you were right...they are the best costumes ever! you guys look great!

Kiersten said...

Heyo hotstuff. I like your blog. It has inspired Andrew to start one as well, except his won't be about us, it will be for his writing aspirations. And it will also probably be on a different site. LOL. But it's still cool. I'll have to start one of my own and talk about us, except we will be boring because we don't even have a dog!

Laura said...

Love the Halloween costumes. Very inventive. I don't know why your mom wasn't proud.:)

Stephanie said...

Your blog has me rolling ... you two are the greatest! I love you guys! Best costume with accompanying blog captions EVER!

Janelle Ehat said...

Hey there! I'm a friend of Dane's from High School! I think I've met you once before! Anyway! Just thought I'd tell you that I LOVED your costumes (my cousin and his wife are expecting their first baby and also dressed up as Juno!) So cute! Glad you guys are doing well! Tell Dane I said hello! And check out our blog if you'd like! www.peterandjanelle.blogspot.com

The Hardy's said...

nice costumes, napoleon and pedro need to meet up with bleek and juno i think! love the pic of dane in the chair!

Laura Muir said...

Amy, Your blog is awesome. You are hilarious! Iloved the costumes! We should get togather for lunch sometime soon and catch up!
-Laura Muir

Malea and Parx said...

ha ha ha ha I love love your costumes! that is so funny