Thursday, October 23, 2008

Grad School

So I think I finally have something to blog about... Yesterday we found out that Dane has in fact been accepted into the Industrial Organizational Psychology Masters Program at the University of New Haven. We are thrilled for the good news but slightly nervous about the impending move in a month and a half to Connecticut. It's an accelerated program so we are supposed to be back in a year and a half. We are excited for our east coast adventure and want to remind all of you we will have room for visitors (Only 1 Hour from NYC, and 2 Hours from Boston baby- wahoo!) so please come see us. Wish us luck! 


3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congrats guys! We are so happy for Dane, but so sad you will be leaving us! We need to hang out soon.

Laura said...

Amy I was looking at my permissions list and realized you actually have a blog now. Thanks for letting me know jerk! Just kidding. You're moving back east for grad school? That's awesome. I'm gonna put you on my blog roll and stalk you now.:) Love you.

Stefanie said...

Congrats Dane! & Amy too! That's going to be a fast and crazy year and a half I bet. I just took my comp's today and in about a month I am done(hopefully!) And I took the slow track with 2 classes a semester so enjoy what you can in the midst of academic madness!

P.S. Love the halloween costumes!